NVCA has a mandatory dress code for our private school uniforms. There are many positive reasons for a school dress code, including:
- A dress code encourages students to express their individuality through personality, not outward appearances
- A dress code puts the focus on academics, not fashion, because they project a neat, serious, business-like image
- Schools with dress codes have fewer discipline problems because students aren’t distracted
- Dress codes help to easily identify students as members of NVCA to the community
- Dress codes create a sense of school pride and belonging
Uniform bottoms can be purchased from any location. (Target, Walmart, Lands End, Amazon, etc).
Polo shirts will still need to be worn with the (globe) school logo and purchased from Dennis Uniform or Greggory Design.
Bottoms (shorts, skorts, skirts and pants) must be navy blue, or khaki. Also listed in the “Dress Code” (See link above), each K-5 girl/boy needs a navy skirt/long pants and white polo shirt with logo (These will be worn for special events, programs and certain field trips). Friday T-shirts must be current year only.
NVCA Approved Vendors:
Friday T-Shirts can only be purchased through Greggory Design. The shirts change yearly with new themes.