NVCA has a mandatory dress code for all Preschool 3 and 4 year olds, lower and middle school students. There are many positive reasons for a school dress code, including:
- A dress code encourages students to express their individuality through personality, not outward appearances
- A dress code puts the focus on academics, not fashion, because they project a neat, serious, business-like image
- Schools with dress codes have fewer discipline problems because students aren’t distracted
- Dress codes help to easily identify students as members of NVCA to the community
- Dress codes create a sense of school pride and belonging
Uniform bottoms can be purchased from any location. (Target, Walmart, Amazon, etc).
Polo shirts will still need to be worn with the school logo and purchased from Dennis.
Bottoms (shorts, skorts, skirts and pants) must be navy blue, or khaki.
NVCA Approved Vendors:
Friday T-Shirts are purchased at the school. The shirts change yearly with new themes.
Belts must be brown, black, navy blue or khaki and are mandatory with shorts, slacks or skirts with belt loops.
White, black or blue socks and closed toe shoes are also an expectation.