Middle School Overview | Preparation for Life
The mission of North Valley Christian Academy at the middle school level is to provide our students with a distinctly Christian education with excellent academics in a 21st century learning environment as well as strong athletics and fine arts in a supportive community that encourages spiritual growth and the success of our students in and out of the classroom. North Valley Christian Academy is committed to prepare our middle school students grades 6-8 academically, physically, socially and spiritually so they are enabled to make a difference in the world.
Students in grades 6th through 8th grade are also given the opportunity to participate in competitive athletics throughout the school year.
Why NVCA Middle School?
Middle School (6th-8th)
- Small class sizes
- Strong academic curriculum with a biblical overview
- Strategic building of our athletic program
- Sublime 21st century learning environment
- Safe and secure campus environment
- STELLAR STEM program: Providing real-world, project-based learning experiences
- Small school with large school opportunities:
Monday and Wednesday Clubs
- Both middle and high school Students at North Valley Christian Academy have an opportunity during the school week to join two clubs to interact with students of similar interest. These clubs will not only have opportunities to explore their interests but also focus on service opportunities throughout the year.