Middle School Overview | Preparation for Life
The mission of North Valley Christian Academy at the middle school level is to provide our students with a distinctly Christian education with excellent academics in a 21st century learning environment as well as strong athletics and fine arts in a supportive community that encourages spiritual growth and the success of our students in and out of the classroom. North Valley Christian Academy is committed to prepare our middle school students grades 6-8 academically, physically, socially and spiritually so they are enabled to make a difference in the world.
Students in grades 6th through 8th grade are also given the opportunity to participate in competitive athletics throughout the school year.
Why NVCA Middle School?
Middle School (6th-8th)
- Small class sizes/16:1 ratio
- Strong habits developed to promote educational student success
- Strong academic curriculum with a biblical overview
- Strategic building of our athletic program
- Sublime 21st century learning environment
- Safe and secure campus environment
- Variety of elective offerings to enhance student development
- STELLAR STEM program: Providing real-world, project-based learning experiences
- Small school with large school opportunities:
Middle school students at North Valley Christian Academy have an opportunity during the school week to join two clubs to interact with students of similar interest. These clubs will not only have opportunities to explore their interests but also focus on service opportunities throughout the year.
NVCA Essential Student Skills & Outcomes
The Look of a Lion is a portrait of the essential skills and outcomes that each graduate at North Valley Christian Academy will be learning throughout their education here and will have achieved as a high school senior going into the next phase of their life.
At each grade level students are learning chapters and/or verses of the Bible to provide scripture that is engrained in their mind and hearts. The goal is that these verses will provide comfort, strength and support to each student as they grow in their spiritual walk with God and life.