High School Overview | Preparation for Life
North Valley Christian Academy is committed to helping our high school students prepare for college and beyond with excellent academics taught with a Biblical Worldview. Quality course design that meet and surpasses the national standards, combined with our state of the art 21st century learning environment, and passionate teaching, provide an amazing opportunity for our students to excel in their educational career. North Valley Christian Academy seeks to provide many different avenues in which to excel academically and prepare our students for their future college and career goals while providing a positive, uplifting and safe environment.
- Small class sizes
- Strong academic curriculum with a biblical worldview
- Strategic building of our athletic program
- Sublime 21st century learning environment
- Safe and secure campus environment
- STELLAR STEM Program: Providing real-world, Project-based learning experiences
- Small school with large school opportunities:
College Resources & Opportunities
NVCA High School Partnership with West-Mec
- North Valley Christian Academy high school students have an opportunity starting in their sophomore year to attend West-Mc to offer hands-on learning, leadership development training and industry certification to help prepare today’s students for tomorrow’s careers. Students need to have a 3.0 GPA in order to attend, fill out all applications and will need to provide their own transportation. Since 2003, West-MEC has grown significantly providing career and technical education across the Phoenix west valley. Below is a link to share with you more about the programs that are offered and the opportunity for our students to get high school elective credit while studying in a possible future career choice. West-Mec
College Dual Enrollment Opportunities
- There are several different opportunities by which eligible sophomores, juniors and seniors are able to receive high school credit with the opportunity to also earn lower division college credits in a variety of content areas. There are prerequisites that students must meet in order to be accepted into these courses.NVCA currently utilizes Grand Canyon University and Huntington University for DE courses. These
courses are taught by college-certified NVCA instructors using a college-approved curriculum and text or current college professors at Grand Canyon University or Huntington University. We currently offer over 24 college credits to our students on our campus with our DE certified staff and many other opportunities to earn additional credits through our partnered universities.
Home School Online Opportunities
- NVCA Online is leading the way in Christian online education and offers a selection of courses in all departments to allow students to broaden their academic experience and customize their learning schedules. We currently offer 42 courses, with core corses that are NCAA approved and numerous elective and dual credit options. Our courses are designed to meet or surpass the national standards for quality online courses with a Biblical Worldview and are taught by our own highly trained teachers.