What Is NVCA’s Mission and History?
- Develop Christ-centered students who aspire to excellence and impact their communities for Him.
- In 2011, NVCA became an independent, self-owned and operated Lutheran school, affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS) system for over 1,000 schools throughout the United States.
- NVCA is a non-profit, private 501(c)(3) Christian school, serving families from all faith backgrounds. The school is operated and governed independently by an elected board of Trustees.
- NVCA is not affiliated with a local church, but encourages families to connect with a church home.
What is the Student Population and Class Size?
- Campus designed for 620 students
- Early Childhood on Level One
- Elementary, Middle School, High School on Level Two
- 3 years: Teacher/Student Ratio of 1:13 (No changing table available. Students MUST be fully toilet trained.)
- 4 years: Teacher/Student Ratio of 1:15
- K-12 Classroom: Teacher/Student Ratio of 1:24
- Waitlisting begins with class size of 24 students pending plans for class expansion.
What Are the Hours of Operation?
Preschool (3’s – 4’s):
Full Day Options (8:15AM – 3:15PM):
PK – 5th Grade:
- M-F from 8:15AM – 3:15PM
6th – 8th Grade:
- M-F from 8:20AM – 3:25PM
9th – 12th Grade:
- M-F from 8:45AM – 3:25PM
What Hours Are Offered For Extended Care?
- Extended Care for K-5th grade. Grade 3 begins before school at 7:00AM and ends after school at 6:00PM
- 6th – 12th grade students are encouraged to join after school study groups, athletic teams or clubs.
Contact Deanna Otto at email@example.com for more information.
Does NVCA Have a Comprehensive Summer School Program?
Available to PreK-12, NVCA Summer Camps provide families a wide range of choices. Each program is designed with a balance of instruction, collaboration, and free play overseen by experienced camp counselors. Our camps support the development of new friendships and exploration of new worlds through hands-on, minds-on activities. The summer schedule allows participants to choose a new camp each week in the month of June over summer break.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Is There Financial Assistance?
Financial Assistance Arizona Tax Credit is a tax-exempt school tuition organization (“STO”) which falls under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. We are a qualifying private school and K12 students (preschool is NOT eligible) may be eligible to receive scholarships through donations made by individuals or corporations. Check out our website for other financial support for families.
Contact TanyaB@northvalleyca.org for more information.
Please Identify NVCA Accreditation Affiliations
NVCA carries full accreditation affiliations and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International. As an affiliated member, NVCA has the support of the association in accreditation for early-education programs and primary and secondary certification of curriculum that prepares students academically to become devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Accreditation by AdvancED, with its rigorous on-site external reviews of PreK-12 programs, recognizes and validates NVCA’s clear vision and purpose, its commitment to continuously improving the curriculum, and experience for all learners to reach their full potential. NVCA is also accredited by the National Lutheran School Association. If you want to find out more about our community, visit our Facebook.
NVCA is extremely grateful to the following organizations for their supportive partnerships with our school and our families:
- Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
- School Choice Arizona
- Institute for Better Education
- The Lutheran Education Foundation, Inc.-Phoenix
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- The Lutheran Church Extension Fund
- Association of Christian Schools International
- Grand Canyon University-Phoenix
- Association of Lutheran Secondary Schools
- Pacific Southwest District of the LCMS
- The Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod