NVCA continually networks with education leaders from around the country in search for outstanding talent. In addition, we access both a regional and national recruiting system that provides us with information about some of the best candidates in the country. We are interested in unique individuals who have a deep love and passion for Christ, a love for others, and a love for education. With these at the core of the individual, they must then be exemplary at their desired employment role. A verifiable record of professional experience and success with references are required.
Due to the enormous amount of resumes we receive each year, we are unable to respond to each applicant. We appreciate your understanding.
Current Job Openings as of October 2019:
Job Description: B.E.S.T. Program Coach (K-12)
The position requires up to 30 hours per week.
- Ability to support our program and mission
- Supporting families through relationship building
- Working closely with current staff as part of a team
- Must be willing to work one on one with K-12 students
- Participate in staff meetings and other professional development training
- Experience working with students with different abilities
- Dependable and flexible
- Nurturing, patient and caring attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Job Description: K-5 Instructional Aide
Assist certificated teacher in reinforcing instruction to individuals or small groups of students; monitor and report student progress. Perform a variety of clerical duties in support of the academic program; other related duties as required.
- Support and maintain classroom policies.
- Tutor individuals or small groups of students, reinforcing instruction as directed by the teacher.
- Assist in the administering and scoring a variety of tests according to student performance and behavior.
- Perform routine clerical duties; operate classroom and office equipment including computers and other equipment.
- Assist students by providing proper examples, emotional support, a friendly attitude and general guidance.
- Direct group activities of students assigned; assist in monitoring students as directed.
- Confer, as needed, with teachers concerning programs and materials to meet student needs.
- Participate in meetings and in-service training programs as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education AA Degree, 48 semester units of higher education.
- Current Fingerprint Clearance Card
Experience working with K-5 students
1. Assist certificated teacher/s with assigned instructional activities.
2. Assist with instruction and related activities in classrooms or assigned learning environments.
3. Maintain effective and cooperative relationships with teachers, students, administrators, parents, other employees, and the general public.
4. Perform routine clerical duties in support of classroom activities.
5. Print and write legibly.
6. Understand and follow oral and written directions.
7. Learn procedures, functions, and limitations of assigned duties.
8. Communicate effectively orally and in writing
Please send a cover letter and resume. Compensation based on education and experience. Contact: Debbie Clark, Principal at 623-551-3454 or [email protected]
Job Description: Substitute Teacher
Instructs students and facilitates their learning in the absence of the regular teacher.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and maintain classroom policies.
- Provides classroom instruction to students as outlined in lesson plans.
- Creates a classroom that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students.
- Maintains a safe and orderly environment.
- Maintains established routine of the school and classroom procedures in which assigned.
- Maintains a professional appearance as an example to students.
- Remains at school the entire school day, unless otherwise instructed to leave by building principal.
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintains reasonable rules of conduct which encourage self-discipline and responsibility.
- Communicates effectively with parents when needed.
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and times designated.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Please send a cover letter and resume. Contact: Debbie Clark, Principal at 623-551-3454 or [email protected]