Interested in Private Christian School Employment? NVCA continually networks with education leaders from around the country in search for outstanding talent. In addition, we access both a regional and national recruiting system that provides us with information about some of the best candidates in the country. We are interested in unique individuals who have a deep love and passion for Christ, a love for others, and a love for education. With these at the core of the individual, they must then be exemplary at their desired employment role. A verifiable record of professional experience and success with references are required.
Due to the enormous amount of resumes we receive each year, we are unable to respond to each applicant. We appreciate your understanding.
Current Job Openings as of January 2020:
Job Description: B.E.S.T. Program Coach (K-12)
The position requires up to 30 hours per week.
- Ability to support our program and mission
- Supporting families through relationship building
- Working closely with current staff as part of a team
- Must be willing to work one on one with K-12 students
- Participate in staff meetings and other professional development training
- Experience working with students with different abilities
- Dependable and flexible
- Nurturing, patient and caring attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Job Description: Substitute Teacher
Instructs students and facilitates their learning in the absence of the regular teacher.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and maintain classroom policies.
- Provides classroom instruction to students as outlined in lesson plans.
- Creates a classroom that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interests of students.
- Maintains a safe and orderly environment.
- Maintains established routine of the school and classroom procedures in which assigned.
- Maintains a professional appearance as an example to students.
- Remains at school the entire school day, unless otherwise instructed to leave by building principal.
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Maintains reasonable rules of conduct which encourage self-discipline and responsibility.
- Communicates effectively with parents when needed.
- Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and times designated.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Please send a cover letter and resume. Contact: Debbie Clark, Principal at 623-551-3454 or [email protected]