Welcome to NVCA
Our purpose is to build global ready Christian Leaders prepared to thrive in ALL of Life. As NVCA moves forward, we continue our commitment to provide an unparalleled program of education that prepares the whole child to thrive in the 21st century.
Nov. 11th…NO SCHOOL
Nov. 12th…Men’s group 6:30-8:00
Nov. 13th…Chili’s Fundraiser (all day)
Nov. 14th…HS Boys Basketball Scrimmage 5pm
Nov. 15th…Blood Drive 8-12
Nov. 18th…Parent University 6:00pm
Nov. 19th…Men’s group 6:30pm
Nov. 21st…MS/HS Ambassador [email protected] Lunch
Nov. 22nd…Early Release 12pm
Nov. 22nd…Family Feast
Nov. 22nd… All school chapel 10:45
Nov. 25-29th…NO SCHOOL Thanksgiving Break
NVCA Program of Education
An exceptional program of education founded in God's Word from God's created purpose. This is first and foremost a tenet throughout our learning community.
Positive relationships are fundamental. Growing and learning is superior in solid, healthy relationships. Students learn more when they feel safe, respected, supported, and truly loved.
Our exceptionally prepared students will be ready to be positive, active citizens in the world, with a great appreciation, respect, and understanding of cultures and our interconnected world.
NVCA integrates technology into the curriculum and the instructional methodology. Through the immersion of online and blended learning, students use, understand and develop the critical thinking, problem solving, and evaluation skills that are essential for the 21st century.
Students will discover their God-given talents, passions, gifts, and skills and begin to develop their God-given purpose in life through internships, mentoring, and leadership opportunities.
Blended learning is flexible. It combines traditional pedagogical methods of classroom instruction with Web-based content and exploration. It allows students flexibility to learn at their time, pace and place.
NVCA’s 21st Century learning environment provides collaborative work spaces inside and outside the classrooms for making, exploring and sharing in projects that involve group efforts. Makerspaces have been created to help students prepare their critical thinking skills in the field of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). They provide hands on learning, help with critical thinking skills and confidence building.
Why Choose NVCA for Your Child
- NVCA holds accreditations from the National Lutheran Schools Association and AdvancEd organization
- NVCA offers indoor and outdoor physical learning environments that provide a variety of physical settings for diverse interaction, social engagement and improved communication
- NVCA provides state-of- the-art digital technology for dynamic student engagement, collaboration, and for personalized and differentiated learning
- NVCA offers Project-Based Learning to reinforce student learning by allowing students to gain knowledge and critical thinking/problem solving skills through communication, collaboration and self-management
- NVCA provides a loving and devoted staff that genuinely cares about the cultural, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs of their students
- NVCA believes in an education based upon a biblical worldview-a view by which a young person views his/her world and makes sense of what he/she sees and hears. A biblical worldview should cause a student to ask “what does the Bible say about this” and ‘what does God want me to do’?
- NVCA consistently delivers students ranked in the top 15% nationally in standardized student testing
The NVCA Promise
Steadfast in faith, NVCA is committed to a Christ-centered education that can transform lives and touch communities. Our role is to help define and reinforce a deep sense of God-given value, purpose and meaning in the pursuit of knowledge and growth in Christ for a transforming influence on the world. An NVCA education forms the foundation upon which all academic pursuits are built thereby enabling students to reach their full educational potential.