Posted 1 month ago on · Permalink
CELEBRATE NVCA WEEK: As a school family we have shared fellowship, fun, and special activities all week. Thank you to our faculty, staff, students, and parents for making this week extra special. To the right is our future 2025 high school graduate – Joshua celebrating Hawaiian Day.
PRESCHOOL SUMMER PROGRAM: Information can be picked up from the school office or from one of the preschool classrooms. The program runs from 8:00am-3:00pm each day with extended care starting on May 30th to July 28th.
SAVE THE DATE: VISIT THE NVCA BOOTH AT ANTHEM DAYS: Come help spread the word about the best school in town…NVCA! Any family that visits our booth wearing their NVCA t-shirt will be given a free dress day on March 31st. We look forward to seeing you at Anthem Days on Saturday and Sunday, March, 25-26th from 10:00-4:00pm.
CHAPEL OFFERING: Our last chapel offering for March 1st- May 17th will be a Dollar Challenge for the Phoenix Rescue Mission. The dollars can be in change or paper form. To see how much we have raised each week, you can look on the wall outside the Kindergarten classroom. So far, we have raised $310.00! Thank you for helping us support the Phoenix Rescue Mission and St. Mary’s Food Bank.
STAFFING POSITIONS FOR 2017-18/OR 2018-19: As we are staffing for our new campus and enrollment growth there are many positions that need filling. Some openings are for next year, others will not begin until 2018-19. If you or someone you know is interested please share with them. All candidates must be committed Christians, advocates of our mission, vision, and support our ‘statement of faith’. Please send your resume to RachelO@NorthValleyCA.org.
- Part-Time Nurse
- Drama/Theatre Teacher Part-Time
- Band Director – Part-Time
- Choir/Music Part-Time
- Art Teacher
- Preschool Teachers
- Preschool Aides
- Coaches – Basketball, Soccer, Golf, Tennis, Volleyball, Cross Country
- Facilities/Maintenance Director – Part-Time
- Technology Director/Teacher – Part-Time
- Lunch Aide – Part-Time
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOD’S BLESSINGS last week and over spring break to Asher Sabo, Brady Stakes, Maddison Long, Hannah Peterson, and Dylan Smith.
- March 20-24th: No School, Spring Break
- March 28-29th: Picture Days (regular clothing)
- April 7th: 11:00am Dismissal, Teacher In-Service
- April 14-17th: No School, Good Friday, Easter Monday
- April 29th: Dad’s Day Kickball Game
- April 25th: 4th Mid-Quarter
- May 5th: 11:00am Dismissal, Teacher In-Service
- May 11th: Core Knowledge Fair
- May 23rd: Pre-K Promotion
- May 24th: Last Day of School, 11:00am Early Dismissal
Download the Campus Newsletter #29