The goal of the preschool program is for our young children to know, love, and follow Jesus Christ while developing an academic foundation for the elementary years ahead. Providing a close teacher-child relationship within a happy, secure and nurturing Christian environment is our primary focus. The curriculum includes phonics, pre-reading, numbers, music, stories, scriptures, library visits, and many fun, hands-on activities indoors and outside.
Research has consistently shown that students who attend a high quality preschool are more successful in kindergarten and beyond both academically and socially. North Valley Christian Academy’s preschool program grows skill and knowledge competencies in all areas-physical well-being and motor development, social, emotional and spiritual development. This is done with a strong focus on challenging but appropriate content taught from a biblical worldview.
- Year round preschool options for 10 or 12 months
- Children are respected, nurtured and challenged academically, socially, physically and spiritually
- Children are able to make meaningful decisions throughout the day promoting natural curiosity
- Children learn the skills necessary for future academic success through basic school readiness skills
- All subject areas are taught with research based, academic excellence from a biblical worldview
- Children learn in a safe, nurturing environment with caring professionals which promotes the greatest overall success for the students