NVCA has a mandatory dress code for all Preschool 3 and 4 year olds, lower and middle school students. There are many positive reasons for a school dress code, including:
- A dress code encourages students to express their individuality through personality, not outward appearances
- A dress code puts the focus on academics, not fashion, because they project a neat, serious, business-like image
- Schools with dress codes have fewer discipline problems because students aren’t distracted
- Dress codes can be less expensive
- Dress codes help to easily identify students as members of NVCA to the community
- Dress codes eliminate pressure to wear brand name clothing
- Dress codes create a sense of school pride and belonging
NVCA approved vendors:
Dennis Uniform Company
NVCA plaid: RR 201-545
School Code: QNV
- Friday T-Shirts are purchased at the school. The shirts change yearly with new themes.
- Belts must be brown, black, navy blue or khaki and are mandatory with shorts, slacks or skirts with belt loops.
- White, black or blue socks and closed toe shoes are also an expectation.