Steps to Admissions
Thank you for your interest in North Valley Christian Academy! NVCA is committed to providing an exceptional education with highly qualified teachers who are committed believers. We believe God has led us to the very best teachers to make an impact both today and eternally upon students at NVCA.
The following is the process for applying for admission at NVCA for the 2017-2018 school year. Please remember that your Admissions Coordinator is here to guide you along the way!
- Give us a call or come in to visit!
- Schedule a campus tour
- Complete Admissions Application and return to Admissions Coordinator
- Admissions Team meeting to determine acceptance
- Acceptance or referral out
Upon receiving your offer of enrollment letter to North Valley Christian Academy, you can begin your enrollment into our school:
- Online Enrollment through ParentsWeb
- – Commitment Fee $300/per student K – 12th
- – Commitment Fee $150/per student PS
- Financial Contract is completed with Business Manager
- Academic Placement Assessment (scheduled after March 1st)
- Enrollment is complete! Welcome to the NVCA Family!
Please feel free to contact one of our Admissions Coordinators – Lori Fox or Natalie Gilliland at (623) 551-3454 or email them at email@example.com.