The development of healthy emotional intelligence (EQ) and social intelligence (SQ) is an important aspect of a solid program of education.
Along with our core education program in the traditional liberal arts, we are excited about the integration of the nationally recognized Core Knowledge curriculum into our overall program of education. Our comprehensive program of education fully prepares students for the 21st century and includes building life skills, relational skills, technology skills, and critical thinking skills. These areas of learning are complemented by opportunities in athletics, music and the fine arts.
At NVCA, we believe that the foremost purpose of education is to prepare one for LIFE-all of life…more importantly, growing students into becoming solid, secure, Christian leaders with purpose!
We are proud of our:
- Nationally ranked test scores
- Liberal arts curriculum-biblical worldview
- Core knowledge integration
- Athletics, music, fine arts, foreign language
- Family fellowship events
- Weekly children’s worship
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter celebrations
- Safe and secure facilities
- Community service outreach
- Leadership opportunities
- Financial aid through scholarships and tuition assistance
- Pastor partnerships
- Biblically trained educators